Dr. Michael Thomas II, DDS
Dr. Michael Thomas II is originally from the Northeast Ohio area and is a second-generation dentist. Dr. Thomas received his undergraduate degree from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, graduate degree from the University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business, and doctorate from The Ohio State University's College of Dentistry.
Upon completing his training at Ohio State, Dr. Thomas pursued additional training in hospital dentistry at Summa Health System in Akron, Ohio to gain experience in complex oral surgery, operating room dentistry, and complex case management.
Dr. Thomas’ interests include oral surgery, sedation, implantology, and prosthodontics. Dr. Thomas is particularly interested in treating the special needs community and has received extensive training to help them.
In his free time, Dr. Thomas enjoys spending time with his wife, Dr. Brittany, traveling, working out, and volunteering with the special needs community.
Credentials and Memberships
- American Dental Association
- Ohio State Dental Association
- Stark County Dental Society & Akron Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Special Care Dentistry Association